Summary of qualifications
Versatile, results-oriented, real estate sales professional with extensive experience in land, farm and horse properties including multi-family, single residence and commercial buildings. Demonstrated customer service excellence and strategic planning ability. Possess a collaborative approach in leadership with the aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment while imparting knowledge to others on how to increase productivity. Armed with solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff. Working with a team of three professional agents.
Experience & Education
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
Show properties and demonstrate the features and benefits of available properties. Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located throughout the Kansas City metro area. Provide close personal client attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service. Prepare contracts and documentation; advise first time home-buying clients on general escrow and title procedures. Design and update marketing materials. Perform competitive product evaluations.
Holland Corporation - January 1973 to March 2010
President/CEO – January 1994 to March 2010
- Developed budgets and created forecasts for $40,000,000 dollar business
- Managed staff of 30 managers and 170 employees
- Instrumental in negotiation Federal Highway Bill through lobbying in Washington D.C.
- Grew business from $15,000,000 to $40,000,000 in a 15 year period.
- Captured new business and negotiated multimillion dollar construction projects.
- Managed zoning issues with the cities and counties in the metro area.
- Shawnee Mission Hospital Foundation Board Member 1990 – Present
- Board of Directors American Royal 2000- Present
- Southwest Johnson County Economic Development Group – Board of Directors 1996 - Present
- Married and have 5 children and 4 grandchildren
- AQHA Superhorse Owner 1994
- AQHA World Champion Amateur Team Roping Header -2008
- Lifetime member AQHA
- Bred and raised numberous world champion horses